[NIFL-FOBASICS:192] Topics

From: Barbara Garner (Barbara_Garner@jsi.com)
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 07:24:54 EST

Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 07:24:54 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-fobasics@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Barbara Garner" <Barbara_Garner@jsi.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-fobasics@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FOBASICS:192] Topics

Thanks to everyone who has contributed ideas for topics. Please
continue to do so...
  I'm mulling them over and will publish a list of upcoming topics
soon...
  If your favorite topic doesn't appear, it may be because :
some other publication exists that covers that topic quite well;
it is too narrowly defined to appeal broadly to ABE/ESOL/GED;
or there is little theory or research in that area (we are trying to
link research and practice)...
    We will soon be publishing an index, and, I hope, making our web
site searchable, so if you want to find all the articles published in
FOB on math or ESOL, for example, you will be able to.....

And thanks for all the positive comments...we work hard to make the
publication engaging and relevant, and appreciate your feedback.

Barb Garner

Barbara Garner                  phone (617) 482-9485
World Education                fax      (617) 482-0617
44 Farnsworth Street          e-mail bgarner@worlded.org
Boston, MA  02210-1211