[NIFL-FOBASICS:187] Re: Topics

From: Janet Isserlis (Janet_Isserlis@Brown.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 11:59:22 EST

Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 11:59:22 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-fobasics@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Janet Isserlis <Janet_Isserlis@Brown.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-fobasics@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FOBASICS:187] Re: Topics

Barb and all

what about barriers and supports to learning?

I'm thinking very specifically of the work I'm doing (and Anson Green is
also doing) as part of a fellowship project on domestic violence and
learning, but I also think there are other factors that assist and/or
impede learning, that take us out of the classroom for a bigger picture
look at the what goes on in and beyond immediate learning contexts.  I also
think it's important to acknowledge factors that support and hinder
practitioners' work and participation in adult ed. learning communities,
too.

Janet Isserlis
Literacy Resources/RI