[NIFL-FOBASICS:41] Re: Introduction

From: PDRNRI@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 17 1999 - 07:16:27 EST

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 07:16:27 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-fobasics@literacy.nifl.gov
From: PDRNRI@aol.com
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-fobasics@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FOBASICS:41] Re:  Introduction

Hi all -

Sorry to be so slow getting around to this - was at TESOL alll last week and
catching up ever since...

I'm David Hayes - I coordinate the NCSALL Practitioner Dissemination and
Research Network's (PDRN) Rhode Island work.  I'm a teacher (ESL, Pre - GED,
GED) for The Rhode Island Institute for Labor Studies and Research's Worker
Education Program.  I'm also helping to coordinate this year's round of
Practitioner Inquiry projects here in RI. and , like other PDRN Leaders, am
conducting research right now on the topic of learner persistence.

I discovered FOB through my PDRN work, and have been busy trying to turn other
practitioners on to it since.  The response has been very appreciative...

Late for work... what else is new?

David