[NIFL-FOBASICS:28] Re: Introductions

From: Anne Loontjens (anneloontjens@village.uunet.be)
Date: Sun Mar 14 1999 - 13:26:27 EST

Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 13:26:27 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-fobasics@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Anne Loontjens" <anneloontjens@village.uunet.be>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-fobasics@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FOBASICS:28] Re: Introductions

Hello,

My name is Anne Loontjens and I am joining the list from over the ocean!
I am  coordinator of "Collectif Alpha", a literacy centre in Brussels -
Belgium.

We are a non profit organisation working with over 400 students a year, in 3
different neighbourhoods in Brussels (day and night classes). We work with
native Belgians as well as with immigrants, for french as a second language
as well as for reading and writing.

I am interested in what is going on in the field if litereacy all over the
world, and that's the main reason why I joined this list.

I look forward to hearing of you.

Anne

Anne Loontjens
Collectif Alpha