[NIFL-FOBASICS:319] Re:Laubach Training materials

From: Frances Jones (books@ipa.net)
Date: Sat Dec 09 2000 - 15:26:33 EST

Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 15:26:33 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-fobasics@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Frances Jones <books@ipa.net>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-fobasics@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FOBASICS:319] Re:Laubach Training materials

These are the people I'm sending books to next week:
Ruth Kohan, Karen Taylor, Kathy Roth.
Matthew Celza, please send me Cal Lit's new address.  Thanks.
	This is a busy time; I didn't pull out my notes, so you'll all have to do
that.
	When I train volunteer tutors, I transfer information from the TRAINER's
GUIDE/HANDBOOK (the ESL is GUIDE, Literacy is HANDBOOK) to a TEACHER'S
MANUAL.  In that way, during the workshop, I'm looking at the same page the
trainees are looking as I give them information on how to use the Teacher's
Manual.  Some of you got both the Trainer's Guide or Handbook and the
Teacher's Manual that I use for training.
	If what you get isn't useful, just discard it.  That's what I was going to
do.  Frances Jones