[NIFL-FOBASICS:1467] Re: Explicit Literacy Impact Study - ESL Question

From: Lucille Cuttler (l.cuttler@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Aug 29 2005 - 10:49:45 EDT

Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 10:49:45 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-fobasics@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Lucille Cuttler" <l.cuttler@comcast.net>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-fobasics@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FOBASICS:1467] Re: Explicit Literacy Impact Study - ESL Question

Thank you, John, for getting right down to the point.  Explicit, direct
instruction in the structure of English, in a structured way, brings
results.  The Orton/Gillingham way works. Not a secret and available to any
seeking that instruction by contacting the International Dyslexia
Association for more information.  Lucille Cuttler in San Francisco