[NIFL-FOBASICS:1408] Re: Learning group size

From: marie keane (marikeane@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 07 2005 - 07:47:49 EDT

Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 07:47:49 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-fobasics@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "marie keane" <marikeane@hotmail.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-fobasics@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FOBASICS:1408] Re: Learning group size

Hi David

Thanks for your quick response.  I was a little surprised by the tutor/
student ratio, in my own experience I find the optimum tutor/ student ratio
is 1- 5 or 6.  Until recently we and our students have had the luxury of
keeping our classes small but unfortunately we are coming under increasing
pressure to increase our class sizes.

Mari

Create the ultimate online companion - meet the Meegos! http://meegos.msn.ie