[NIFL-FOBASICS:1373] Re: Editorial Board Members neede

From: Terrence Kelley (kelleyterr@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 14:25:23 EDT

Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 14:25:23 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-fobasics@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Terrence Kelley <kelleyterr@yahoo.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-fobasics@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FOBASICS:1373] Re: Editorial Board Members neede

Dear Barbara,

Norene Peterson, a colleague from Billings MT Adul Ed,
who has been on the editorial board, recommended that
I submit my application as a board member.

I have extensive international and domestic teaching
and program direction experience in EFL, VESL, ESP and
ESL learning environments - private industry, foreign
government contracts, university and adult basic
education.  In total, it's almost 40 years in the
field.

I've been the ESOL Coordinator at Missoula Adult Basic
& Literacy Education since 1991.  During this time
frame, I've also been program director for two,
intensive summer (ESL)language and culture insitutes
at the University of Montana - Missoula and served as
our state ABE EL Civics network coordinator.

I am very interested in the Lab Project and how their
research may be applied in the classroom.

My educational qualifications:  MsEd-TESOL, MBA, a BA
and two year's graduate work in Spanish & Latin
American literature.

Sincerely,

Terrence L Kelley
ESOL Coordinator
Missoula Adult Basic & Literacy Eduation
310 S. Curtis
Missoula MT  59801
406-542-4015