[NIFL-FOBASICS:1270] RE: Using "Focus on Basics"

From: Colletti, Cyndy (CColletti@ILSOS.NET)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2005 - 09:15:52 EST

Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 09:15:52 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-fobasics@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Colletti, Cyndy" <CColletti@ILSOS.NET>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-fobasics@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FOBASICS:1270] RE: Using "Focus on Basics"

Barb,

I'd be willing to be interviewed if you think my perspective would be valuable.  Here at the Illinois State Library Literacy office we distribute each FOB issue (and have done so for years) so that our grantees can choose to use it for training or teaching.  I don't think of that directly as a staff development tool, however, if that fits your parameters, feel free to call me.

For our next Advisory Board call, would you please make a note that my office phone number is 217-524-3529.  That is where I will be on Feb. 1.  I think Ki has been using my home phone as the first number he calls.

Thanks,

Cyndy