[NIFL-FOBASICS:1248] Civic engagement survey - please help

From: Melanie Daniels (melanie.daniels@sri.com)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2005 - 14:55:22 EST

Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 14:55:22 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-fobasics@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Melanie Daniels <melanie.daniels@sri.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-fobasics@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FOBASICS:1248] Civic engagement survey - please help

Several weeks ago we requested your participation in an online survey
that SRI International is conducting with funding from the Center for
Information and Research on Civic Learning & Engagement (CIRCLE).  We
are very interested in how adult literacy and ESL providers are serving
the civic learning needs of their students, especially out-of-school
youth between 16 and 24 years of age.

Thank you to those of you who have already responded.  We would really
like to hear from more of you, and so have extended our survey deadline
until the close of business next Monday, January 10.  Please take 15 or
20 minutes of your time to complete this online survey; you may respond
anonymously and the information you share will help us better understand
the ways in which our field is facilitating civic engagement among its
youth and older adult populations.

The survey may be found at:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=3215669793

It will be available until 5 PM on Monday, January 10.

Please feel free to share this email with your colleagues.

Thank you for your help.

Melanie Daniels and Marilyn Gillespie

SRI International

--