Date:         Thu, 12 Jun 2008 14:31:26 -0400
Sender:       Information for the USPHS Therapist Category
From:         "Souvignier, Alicia AS (IHS/NAV)" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      O-6 PHS officer vacancy at CG HQ

This announcement was provided by CDR Shapiro. Please address your interest to CDR McConnell. All, We expect to have an off-season O-6 vacancy at CG headquarters. All categories of PHS officers assigned to the CG are eligible to apply. We need to have it filled quickly, therefore, I am unofficially announcing this in advance of any message traffic (may not be published for 30-60 days) to determine if we have suitable candidates in-house. This vacancy will also be posted on the PHS Vacancy Announcement website in the near future, in order to cast the widest net possible and fill it quickly. Please direct your queries/interest to me, along with your CV. vr, CDR Wade McConnell PHS/CG Liaison, CG-1122 Office: 202-475-5186 Fax: 202-475-5911 Cell: 202-679-5586

PDCG1112DivChfShortVersion.doc [application/msword]