National Institute for Literacy

[WomenLiteracy 408] Re: The financial forms

Margo Waddell mwaddell at famlit.org
Thu Jun 29 13:26:45 EDT 2006

The National Center for Family Literacy has been exploring and creating
strategies for bsic intergenerational financial literacy. You can
explore some of the online resources we have used with adult learners
and their children. There are some interactive materials for adults here
that are very helpful and fun!
www.literacycampus.org/campus/library.asp
We will post some new resources in July that will include an interactive
game for adults to play with pre-school children. I will put a message
out when it is available.
Margo Waddell