National Institute for Literacy

[WomenLiteracy 258] Re: research on women and literacy

Daphne Greenberg alcdgg at langate.gsu.edu
Fri Apr 7 20:22:03 EDT 2006

I think that you are on to an interesting study. In what ways do you hypothesize they are different-especially within the literacy classroom?
Daphne

>>> andreawilder at comcast.net 04/07/06 9:45 AM >>>

Daphne,

All women groups are different from mixed groups--that could be a
starting hypothesis
I am kind of baffled as to how to go about studying this; I think a
literature review would be helpful, though.

Andrea