National Institute for Literacy

[WomenLiteracy 249] Re: Linking Research and Practice: NCSALL'sResearch Strand at COABE

Jenny Horsman jenny at jennyhorsman.com
Wed Apr 5 14:59:06 EDT 2006

This looks interesting - for those who can't attend will there be papers
available - and if so where? I'm also struck that none of the research takes
up any issus specifically about women's experience - is NCSALL doing any
research that focuses on issues particular to women?

Jenny

Jenny Horsman

Spiral Community Resource Group

_____