National Institute for Literacy

[WomenLiteracy 242] Re: Men in WOmens Groups

Ida idais1 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 25 20:35:28 EST 2006

Hi Andrea:
I think you did misunderstand me. To be clear, I think that it is
empowering for women to be able to bond and be with other women. It
takes years of self reflection, and fortitude, to be oneself in the
presence of men. Therefore, I think women should first bond, dissect
relationships and interact with women, and then bring it to the other
sex.
Individually, in response to your therapist, is different.
ida