National Institute for Literacy

[WomenLiteracy] abortion

mev at litwomen.org mev at litwomen.org
Thu Mar 2 07:26:47 EST 2006

In answer to Daphne's first question, there is a book called "Who Has
the Right?" - see a description at the WE LEARN website:
http://www.litwomen.org/learnmats/health.html#abortion
it had been distributed by Peppercorn and the book represented a jigsaw
activity for both sides of the abortion issue.

Mev Miller
Director, WE LEARN
www.litwomen.org/welearn.html