National Institute for Literacy

[NIFL-PLI] Greetings

Isserlis, Janet Janet_Isserlis at brown.edu
Tue Oct 26 12:36:47 EDT 2004

Kim and all

I'm wondering, as people consider particular questions, if you'd want to address this piece of your role, in perhaps, pulling out one or two resources and giving us highlights about them. I know that many times I'll scan a collection and think, hmm, this could be interesting - but rarely make the time to go back to "learn" the resrouce[s] in question. Even with good annotation, it feels overwhelming to sort through so many things.

Any particularly useful or engaging resources that you've found?

thanks

Janet Isserlis