National Institute for Literacy

[NIFL-PLI] desk review instruments

Coleman, Stephen SColeman at air.org
Fri Jul 30 17:24:01 EDT 2004

Staff at the American Institutes for Research are assembling desk
reviews or desk audits instruments related to program quality and
program improvement, so that we can create a model for states to use and
adapt for monitoring programs without going "on-site".

If you know of any examples, please send a copy or direct me toward a
website where I could get them.

In advance thanks. We will post information about the "model" to the
list later this year.

Thanks,

Steve

Stephen Coleman, Ph.D.