[NIFL-4EFF:2128] Re: Drug and Alcohol Recovery resources

From: Virginia Tardaewether (tarv@exchange.chemeketa.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 15:25:11 EDT

Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 15:25:11 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-4eff@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Virginia Tardaewether <tarv@exchange.chemeketa.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-4eff@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-4EFF:2128] Re: Drug and Alcohol Recovery resources

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1EC8D.56C37B00

We have run into some issues here with the reading materials required to
avoid jail sentences.  The reading materials are too difficult for some of
the clients;  of course some of the clients say that to avoid the whole
thing, but for those who really aren't able to read the materials the idea
of putting them on tape or on computer with a reader program would be
helpful.  Have any of you worked out a relationship with community
corrections in this matter?

Virginia Tardaewether

Chemeketa {Place of Peace}
Outreach Instructor