Date:         Wed, 14 Feb 2001 12:10:42 -0000
Sender:       ImageJ Interest Group <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Kieran Cranley <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Help with my plug-in

Dear Wayne and Jarek I can't thank you enough for your detailed help - my plug-in which reads Monte Carlo simulated radiographs now works well. ImageJ is an extremely useful and powerful facility which I intend to continue using and developing plug-ins for. No doubt I will need your help again, but I really appreciate your attention and patience. Kieran Dr Kieran Cranley Principal Physicist, Radiodiagnostic Physics Group Radiation Protection and Imaging Section Northern Ireland Regional Medical Physics Agency Forster Green Hospital, Belfast BT8 6HD Northern Ireland, United Kingdom e-mail: [log in to unmask] Tel: +44 (0) 28 9079 3681 ext 2390 Fax: +44 (0) 28 9070 3819