Date:         Tue, 19 Nov 2002 13:18:12 -0500
Sender:       ImageJ Interest Group <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Richard Cole <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      opening .mov files

Dear Group I am trying to open a .mov with the movie plugin, however when I add the qtjava.zip to the -cp options ("C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.0\bin\javaw.exe" -mx480m -cp ij.jar;twain.jar;jimi.jar; C:\windows\system\qtjava.zip ij.ImageJ) I get the following error :could not find the main class:program will exit! I checked and the QTjava.zip is in the windows\system directory. Any ideas?? Richard Cole Research Scientist III Director: Advanced Light Microscopy Core Unit Wadsworth Center P.O. Box 509 Albany N.Y. 12201-0509 518-474-7048 Phone 518-486-4901 Fax Email [log in to unmask] Website www.wadsworth.org/cores/alm/index.htm