Date:         Thu, 28 Nov 2002 10:14:43 +0100
Sender:       ImageJ Interest Group <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Vincenzo Della Mea <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: IMAGEj ON A jORNADA 720?

The newest Palm/Sony/etc with PalmOs have a much more powerful processor, so it is likely that sooner or later the PersonalJava jvm will be implemented (an it is not the only way for developing apps...). By the way, it seems that PalmOs 6 will be based on BeOs technology, thus even more powerful. Bye, Vincenzo > way that ImageJ could run on say the newest and fastest Sony Clie? Or > is there just no java environment available for PalmOS that is capable > of doing so? Thank you. > ... > Interesting.....the comment on Palm OS devices. Radiology departments > including ours are standardizing on the pocket PC because it is so > much more powerful. You need that horsepower to do imaging on a PDA. > We just puchased Toshiba e740 pocket pcs for all of our residents for > educational purposes. >