Date:         Thu, 29 Jul 2004 18:33:45 -0500
Sender:       ImageJ Interest Group <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Gregory Wong <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      applet crashing

To, all, I have integrated an ImageJ applet into a free pacs server (PacsOne). I have noticed that certain commands will close the browser and applet windows on certain machines and not on others. Commands such as Reslice, Show Info, and ImageJ Utilities will crash on certain machines and not others. Other commands, such as adjusting the window-level seems stable. All machines are running Win 2K pro. What could be the problem? Any suggestions would be of great help. -greg