Date:         Mon, 19 Jul 2004 18:24:05 -0500
Sender:       ImageJ Interest Group <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Gregory Wong <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: customized ImageJ applet

I've done some applet work. I've actually integrated ImageJ with a free PACS system called PacsOne. Their free version is limited in features, however, it works for our research projects. There are several ways you can implement this. The ImageJ applet can be embedded or can be in its own window (looks similar to the java application). Just be aware though that if you close the window that launched the applet, the applet itself will be closed without warning. I'm looking to integrate this with MySQL and import/export certain variables into that database. I have some code written as part of the PACSOne integration which does this, but it's far from complete and/or bug free. Let me know if you'd like more details. greg -----Original Message----- From: Chu Tan [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 6:27 PM To: [log in to unmask] Subject: customized ImageJ applet We are trying to customize ImageJ into a web based applet, and the applet only requires some basic annotation features such as points, labels, free ROIs. Additionally, we'd like to store the ROIs' into a DBMS and loaded up when needed. Did anyone do something similar to this? I've created a small applet with the look and feel, however, I'm not sure how to embed ImageJ into the applet. Some help will be greatly appreciated thanks. Chu Tan