Date:         Thu, 7 Aug 2003 12:11:23 +0100
Sender:       ImageJ Interest Group <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Kurt De Vos <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Beta testers for CCD camera support plug-in

Certainly interested. Kurt De Vos > -----Original Message----- > From: ImageJ Interest Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On > Behalf Of Dan Brown > Sent: 06 August 2003 20:46 > To: [log in to unmask] > Subject: Beta testers for CCD camera support plug-in > > > We are looking for a few beta testers for an ImageJ plug-in > that acquires images from scientific CCD cameras. The plug-in > supports cameras from Roper Scientific (Photometrics and > Princeton Instruments), PCO/Cooke (SensiCam series), Andor, > Spectral Instruments, and SciMeasure. Only systems running > Microsoft Windows are supported, although if you have a Roper > Scientific camera and Macintosh OS X, we can talk. > > If you would use such a plug-in in the next few weeks, and if > you would complain to us about anything that doesn't work or > anything you think should be improved, I'd be very happy to > hear from you. > > -- Dan > > -- > Dan Brown > Bruxton Corporation > http://www.bruxton.com > 206 782-8862 x103 >