Date:         Fri, 22 Aug 2003 11:10:39 +0200
Sender:       ImageJ Interest Group <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Daniel Bienvenu <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: request: ImageProcessor details

Thank you for your quick replies! I didn't realized my mistake until the last five minutes. I think I need a good sleep. Can someone tell me where these methods are "implemented"? I found getPixel in ImagePlus. I need help to find convolve3x3... I can't figure out was its implemented. I'm writing a text about imaging and user interface. I use Image/J as an example. I hope Image/J author agree to let me talk about Image/J in my text (I didn't forget to add the URL plus many informations about Image/J). I see that Image/J didn't use the "BufferedImage" class, I suspect that is because MacOS didn't support JDK 1.2+ like someone said here in a previous message. I found a sample code named "ImageViewer" who uses Java 2 "BufferedImage", "ConvoleOp", "Kernel", etc... I want to see what is the solution without using "BufferedImage" by looking at Image/J source. Daniel B. ___________________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? -- Une adresse @[log in to unmask] gratuite et en français ! Yahoo! Mail : http://fr.mail.yahoo.com