Date:         Sun, 4 Mar 2007 12:12:45 -0500
Sender:       ImageJ Interest Group <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Tony Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: How to do frame averaging?

There's Nico Stuurman's Running Zprojector plugin: http://valelab.ucsf.edu/~nico/IJplugins/Running_ZProjector.html (You can think of it as a Running TProjector also - sometimes ImageJ assumes the third dimension is Z but it can equally be T, e.g. "Plot Z-axis profile" is the same as "Plot intensity vs time"). Have a look at Christopher Philip Mauer's Kalman Filter plugin too. http://rsb.info.nih.gov/ij/plugins/kalman.html Regards, Tony Tony J. Collins, Ph.D. McMaster Biophotonics Facility Dept. Biochemistry and Biomedical Sciences HSC 4H21A McMaster University, Hamilton, ON, L8N 3Z5 (905) 525 9140 x28812(off.)/x26488(lab) [log in to unmask] www.macbiophotonics.ca > -----Original Message----- > From: ImageJ Interest Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of > Mikinka > Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2007 7:45 AM > To: [log in to unmask] > Subject: How to do frame averaging? > > Hi all, > > I am doing live cell imaging and I would like to do frame averaging such > as > getting average of 30 image frames to improve signal to background noise > ratios. I'm new to ImageJ. Any help would be greatly appreciated. > > Thanks! > Mikinka > > -- > View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/How-to-do-frame- > averaging--tf3342300.html#a9295533 > Sent from the ImageJ mailing list archive at Nabble.com.