Date:         Wed, 12 Dec 2007 08:37:57 -0500
Sender:       ImageJ Interest Group <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Markus Dyck <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: saving images

Hello all again, sorry to be a pain in the rear. I need to ask for advice again regarding trying to save images with marks on them. Maybe I was not specific - here is what I do: I open an image (about 25MB with good resolution to work with), I then use the drawing tool with individual marks so I can mark certain points on the jpeg. For later reference, I need to have these marks saved on the picture. I try save as with different name, I try ROI and save, but whenever I am opening the jpeg I renamed, only the picture opens with no marks I put on. Can any of you epxerst on ImageJ please tell me how to do this step by step. I got some advice from list members, but this seems not to work. Thank you so much for your assistance - also have a good holiday season! Markus Dyck, Instructor [MNRM, AWB] Environmental Technology Program Nunavut Arctic College P.O. Box 600 Iqaluit, NU Canada X0A 0H0 Ph: (867) 979-7282 Fx: (867) 979-7101