Date:         Fri, 29 Sep 2000 19:17:25 -0400
Sender:       ImageJ Interest Group <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Jeff Colyn <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: image window name with measurements

Thanks wayne, Your new version fixed the stack name problem in results window perfectly. If I could be really picky (and I'm not trying to be) it would be nice if the original filename showed up in the stack file info line as well as the other stack info. Instead of: 1/24;512x512 pixels; 8bit grayscale; 6144K Perhaps: 1/24; Stack:315-1-2.tif; 512x512; 8bit grayscale; 6144K Is this possible? Also, when I download the new upgrades with Internet Explorer (Netscape corrupts the file), my PC saves the ij.jar as ij.jar.zip . This hasn't been a problem as I just rename the file correctly and the upgrade works. However, I noticed there is a src.zip file in the directory, and I wondered if this is correct. I haven't unzipped it yet but do I need to? Perhaps this is why I can't compile and run any plugins? I've downloaded and installed the jdk as Francois suggested but I still get the same error message. Thanks for all the help, Jeff Colyn Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, Lacombe Research Centre, 6000 Calgary & Edmonton Trail, Lacombe, AB, Canada T4L 1W1 [log in to unmask] Ph: 403 782 8100 ext 244 Fax: 403 782 6120