Date:         Mon, 13 May 2002 00:46:33 -0400
Sender:       ImageJ Interest Group <[log in to unmask]>
From:         R Meili <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Limited compression options for writing QT movies?
Comments: To: Jeff Hardin <[log in to unmask]>

Hi, I have the same problem both under OSX and OS9. The movie writer does not work the way it is supposed to, at least not for me and obviously also for other people. There is an obvious workaround of saving to individual frames and making the movie with QT pro or NIH image. Feasible but it is a kludge. Are we the only people with this problem or are other people simply not using this feature? I would be interested to hear from people who do not have a problem using movie writer. Other than that and some crashes ImageJ is great! Thanks! Ruedi