Date:         Thu, 30 May 2002 14:51:35 +0100
Sender:       ImageJ Interest Group <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Emily Xanthopoulos <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      registration of  two stacks

Hello, Maybe you can help me with this. I am trying to write a macro/plug-in that will register a stack of 50 slices/images to another stack of 50 slices (the correspondence is one-to-one). But I am encountering the following problems. I read one image from each stack and the run turboreg (the plug-in for image registration). And then I close it. When I try to read the next set of images and run turboreg again it does not work/does not like it (gives error messages, about threads etc). 1. Is there anyway I can use turboreg continuously in a macro to do the registration of the set of images? 2. Is there a way I can set the parameters in the macro that I can run turboreg with the automatic option and not have the window popping up for each set of images? 3. Is there maybe another way that I can do a registration of images in two stacks? Thanks Emily ***************************************************************** Dr. Emily Xanthopoulos AstraZeneca Strategic Alliance Research Associate Imaging Science & Biomedical Engineering Stopford Medical School University of Manchester M13 9PT, UK e-mail: [log in to unmask] [log in to unmask] tel: +44 161 275 6871 fax: +44 161 275 5145 mobile: 07799 277 808