Date:         Thu, 23 May 2002 09:18:51 +0200
Sender:       ImageJ Interest Group <[log in to unmask]>
From:         "Dr.T.Stamm" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Part 10 (DICOMDIR) Plugin - BETA

Dear Gino Canessa, your message arrived just in time because I try to manage several DICOM CDs. I wrote a plugin that sorts CT images by aquisition time and saves the path as a text file for further processings. But this is a lot of work. Therefore I am interested in testing your plugin on OS X. Please send it to: [log in to unmask] Thanks Thomas Stamm On Donnerstag, Mai 23, 2002, at 12:26 Uhr, Gino Canessa wrote: > At any rate, I don't have a website setup for it yet, but if anyone is > interested in using (read: testing) it, I can send it. Also, if you are > replying, I think people would appreciate it being out-of-list (just a > friendly reminder : ). Shortly, it will have a home at my employer's > website (whenever the web people get to my request), but I figure this > will > be a good way to get more testing out of the way (on a reduced set of > people).