Date:         Tue, 21 May 2002 08:06:50 -0700
Sender:       ImageJ Interest Group <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Milt Scholl <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: decompile multi-tif

Having just done this ... With AVI's make sure you have the right codecs on the system. I've used Adobe Premiere to strip out frames, which works as long as you have the right codec. What I found that works better - and is a cheaper solution - is to use Animation Shop that comes with Paint Shop Pro, which enables you to strip out just the frames you want (i.e. every 5th frame for example). Don't any compression on saving the tifs and all will be much happer. Milt Scholl [log in to unmask] > Subject: decompile multi-tif > > hi all, > before to analyze my images with ImageJ i have to extract decompiling a > big .avi or .tif (multi-page) file, what can i use ? > > thanks > paolo