Date:         Fri, 17 May 2002 17:30:55 -0700
Sender:       ImageJ Interest Group <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Junaid Manzoor <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Tool for Blank Field Image

Hi All, In the Scion Image software (by Scion coorporation) there is a tool called Blank Field Image. This tool is used to correct un even illumination errors. Using the Scion Image software, we save the blank field image (gray scale 120-130) and then capture images. Next we Analyze the gray scale statistics on the Image. Scion Image is based on NIH image. My question is regarding an equivalent tool in Image J. Does a similar illumination correction tool exist and how can it be programmatically accessed? Thanks in advance. Junaid Manzoor Software Programmer Metrika, Inc. Tel. (408) 524-2255 ext. 277 Fax. (408) 524-2252 Address : 510 Oakmead Parkway Sunnyvale, CA 94085 For a product demonstration www.A1cNow.com Introducing A1cNow. . . Diabetes Won't Wait