PMF Class of 2009 Application Season
The "How to Apply\Program and Application Overview" section of this website will soon be updated to reflect the 2009 application season.
The tentative deadlines for the 2009 application season are listed below, but subject to change:
- Wednesday, 10-01-08, Application Opens
- Wednesday, 10-15-08, Application Closes
- Friday, 10-31-08, Nominations Due and deadline for submission of supporting documents for applicants claiming veterans' and/or Indian preference
- 3-4 weeks after nomination deadline, applicants officially notified on whether or not nominated
- Nominees notified of assessment location, date, and time
- January/February 2009, assessments are conducted
- Late-February/Early-March 2009, nominees notified on whether or not selected as finalists
- Late-March 2009, PMF Job Fair for Finalists
Please check this website for any updates. Thank you!
PMF Class of 2008 Orientation and Training Program
Information about the PMF Orientation and Training Program can be found on the “Training\Orientation” webpage. Presently information pertains to the PMF Class of 2007 and will be updated in the summer 2008 to reflect the PMF Class of 2008. The existing information provides 2008 PMFs a general overview how the orientation is conducted and what to prepare for.
The orientation sessions will continue to take place at the Eastern Management Development Center in Shepherdstown, WV. Only 2008 PMFs appointed, onboard, and reimbursed to the PMF Program Office by their appointing agency, are eligible to participate. Any 2007 PMFs unable to attend a session last year may register for a 2008 session.
The official dates are:
- October 14-16, 2008 (Tuesday-Thursday)
- November 12-14, 2008 (Wednesday-Friday)
- January 21-23, 2009 (Wednesday-Friday)
Once the web content is updated, a broadcast email will be sent to all 2008 Finalists and Fellows via their email addresses (both personal and office email addresses). Finalists can utilize the "Information Worksheet" (found on the "Forms" webpage) to submit changes to their contact information. It is vital to maintain a current and accessible email address for us to communicate to you.