Quality Of Practice
- Pharmacy managed clinics
- Opportunities for use of clinical skills
- Interdisciplinary collaboration
- Quality relationships with patients and providers
- Opportunities to positively influence patient care
- Use of technology (Electronic Health Record, dispensing automation ) to provide quality pharmaceutical care
- Diverse practice settings
The Indian Health Service residencies offer an excellent opportunity to learn in a progressive practice setting how to help improve the healthcare of Native Americans. Enjoy learning in a multidisciplinary and friendly team environment. The practice setting, cultural diversity, and recreational opportunities will make this your most rewarding pharmacy experience!
IHS residencies are accredited by American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP).