Skip Navigation

Return to non-screen reader version

Skip to Global Site Links

Start Content

Medicare Eligibility Tool

Help - Opens in new window Help Mailing List - Opens in new window Mailing List
   |  |  
 |  | Right Arrow  |  

Address Change

If you need to change your address, please call Social Security at 1-800-772-1213.

If you prefer, a change of address may also be reported by calling or visiting your local Social Security office.

You may also change your address online with Social Security, IF you have received a password. Social Security is now offering limited password services. Only people who received a letter from Social Security about password services can have a password at this time. Social Security will be offering additional opportunities to get a password soon. If you have received your password, you can change your address at

Page Last Updated: January 16, 2008



Link to HHS Link to HHS
  Home |  FAQs |  Return to non-screen reader version |  Español  |  Mailing List
    The Official U.S. Government Site for People with Medicare   Click this padlock image to see more information about security
Secure Sign In
This is an optional and free service
learn more | sign up

Prescription Drug Plan

Medicare & You 2008

Am I Eligible?

Medicare Billing 

Medicare Appeals 

Long-Term Care 

Plan Choices 

Preventive Services 

Personal Health Records 

Address Change

Replacement Card

Medicaid Enrollment

Provider Information




Privacy Practices

Medicare Online Forms

Search Tools

Link to Department of Health and Human Services Website
Frequently Asked Questions | Contact Us |  Website Privacy | Website Policies
Freedom of Information Act |
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services | U.S. Department of Health and Human Services