Yes. You won't get a Social Security Statement automatically if:
- you are under age 25, or
- you are already receiving Social Security benefits on your record, or
- we cannot get a current mailing address for you, or
- you are age 62 or older and receiving Social Security benefits on someone else's record, or
- you are a Medicare beneficiary, or
- you requested a Statement within the past 11 months.
If you don't get a Statement automatically, you can request one online or call our toll-free number 1-800-772-1213 and ask for a request Form SSA-7004 to mail in. You will receive a Statement in the mail about 2 to 4 weeks after you request it electronically or about 4 to 6 weeks after you mail us your request.