IN THE SPOTLIGHT AT IERHB
Emergency Health and Nutrition Toolkit In collaboration with Save the Children, this toolkit is designed to help staff more rapidly address the health and nutrition needs of communities affected by crisis....more
Swaziland: Using Science to Prevent Violence Against Children [PDF, 579KB]
These Findings from a National Survey on Violence Against Children in Swaziland May 15 – June 16, 2007...more
Women’s Reproductive Health in Liberia [PDF, 1410KB]
This report documents the burden of reproductive health needs in post conflict Liberia.
- Bilukha OO, Brennan M, Anderson M, et al. Seen but not heard: Injuries and deaths from landmines and unexploded ordnance in Chechnya, 1994–2005. Prehospital Disast Med 2007;22(6):507–512.
- Bilukha OO, Brennan M, Anderson M. Injuries and Deaths From Landmines and Unexploded Ordnance in Afghanistan, 2002-2006 JAMA. 2007 Aug 1;298(5):516-8.
- Nutritional and Health Status of Children During a Food Crisis
Niger, September 17 - October 14, 2005 [PDF, 202KB]
- Emergency Nutrition and Mortality Surveys Conducted Among Sudanese Refugees and Chadian Villagers, Northeast Chad, June 2004 [PDF, 1540KB]
- ReliefWeb United Nations Department of Humanitarian Affairs (DHA) [External Link]
IERHB brings public health and epidemiologic principles to the aid of populations affected by complex humanitarian emergencies.
News from the Humanitarian Health Community