Skip to content
Social Security Online
Information Quality Act
Information Quality Guidelines Home


SSA logo: link to Social Security Online home

Request to Seek Correction of Information Under Section 515

Important Note:

Do not seek correction of personal information through the procedures described below. To seek correction of information related to individual records, benefits, or earnings, please call us at 1-800-772-1213 or contact us.  
  To seek a correction under section 515 of information maintained and disseminated by the Social Security Administration, follow the submittal procedure. The information below will help us to respond to your request.







How would you like us to respond to you?
[ ]  [ ]  [ ]




May we contact you by phone for clarification?
[ ]  [ ]



Print this page if you wish a printed copy of your submittal.

  Mail requests may be sent to:
Social Security Administration
Office of Public Inquiries
Section 515
Windsor Park Building
Baltimore, MD 21235-6401

Fax requests may be sent to:

 Link to U.S. Government portal Privacy Policy | Website Policies & Other Important Information | Site Map
Last reviewed or modified Monday Jan 14, 2008
Need Larger Text?