Printer Friendly

If Your Case Was Denied...

When an unfavorable decision is made (your case is denied and/or you are ordered removed), you will receive an denial or other notice explaining why the decision in your case was unfavorable and explaining whether or not you can file an appeal. You may, with certain exceptions, file motions to reopen or reconsider decisions made in your case.

Administrative appeals are only available on certain kinds of cases. If an appeal or motion is available to you; how to file one is explained in the decision we mailed to you. If you are looking for the forms to file an appeal, you can download them from this website.

Please note: An appeal and a motion are not the same thing.

Related Links

Take Our Survey

I found this information: