Printer Friendly

To Report Suspected Criminal Violations by USCIS Employees

If you have knowledge of suspected criminal violations, misconduct, wasteful activities, and allegations of civil rights or civil liberties abuse, you may report them to the DHS Office of Inspector General. Calls can be made anonymously and confidentially.

To make a report, call 1-800-323-8603 or email DHSOIGHOTLINE@DHS.GOV.

For more information, see the Office of Inspector General web page, in the Related Links section of this page.

Last updated: 03/27/2008

Related Links

Take Our Survey

I found this information: