The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
EEOC's representatives are available to assist you between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time. An automated system with answers to frequently asked questions is available on a 24-hour basis. You can reach EEOC:
- By phone:
- If you have a TTY device for hearing impaired:
- TTY number is 1-800-669-6820
- By Email:
- Please include your zip code and/or city and state so that your email will be sent to the appropriate office.
- By mail or fax:
- Please contact the appropriate field office:
EEOC Field Office List and Jurisdictional Map
- EEOC Headquarters is located at:
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
1801 L Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20507
Phone: (202) 663-4900
TTY: (202) 663-4494
This page was last modified on December 20, 2007.
Return to Home Page