Talking With My Health Care Provider
Many health care providers will answer your questions about
physical activity and healthy eating. Let your provider know that you have some
questions at the start of your visit or if he or she asks if there is anything
that youd like to talk about. Here are some examples of questions that
you may want to ask.
- Am I getting enough physical activity?
- How do I fit more physical activity into my life?
- What are some physical activities that I can add to a
- I have back pain or knee pain. What are some activities
that I can do safely?
- I would like to lose some weight. What is a safe and
healthy way for me to do this?
- What are some nutrient-rich foods for me to eat?
- Am I in a healthy weight range for my height and
In the space below, write questions that you would like to
ask your health care provider.
My own questions:
Share this booklet and the previous sections that
youve completed with your health care provider. Remember to ask your