Welcome to the Miller Freeman
Science Users Page
The fisheries and oceanographic research vessel Miller Freeman is a 215-foot, 1920-ton stern trawler capable of operating a variety of biological and oceanographic sampling gear. Miller Freeman's primary mission is to provide a working platform for the study of the ocean's living resources.
The following information should help with the planning and execution of your research cruise on the Miller Freeman:
- Welcome Aboard - General information for all ship users.
- Current Schedule - Current cruises scheduled for the Miller Freeman.
- Scientific Support - The services provided by the various departments on the Miller Freeman to support your cruise.
- Scientific Equipment - The equipment available on the Miller Freeman for all cruises.
- Laboratory Spaces - The size, arrangement and equipment available in each of our laboratory spaces.
- Project Planning - Guidance to help plan a cruise on the Miller Freeman.
- Contact Us - Telephone numbers and general E-mail address.
Return to Miller Freeman's Home Page
Return to Marine Operations Home Page
Inquires and Comments
Updated: August 28, 2008