Looking for something specific? We've compiled answers to some of our most frequently asked questions. Maybe you'll find what you need right here.
About financial aid:
- Question: Financial Aid Basics: where do I begin?
- Question: How do I apply for federal financial aid?
- Question: What is a financial aid PIN?
- Question: How do I find scholarships?
- Question: Help! I’m having trouble making my student loan payments. Where can I get more information about my repayment options?
- Question: Can I get Veteran’s Education Benefits?
- Question: How do I find a student internship?
- Question: Where can I find the latest career information?
- Question: How can I find a job with the federal government?
About college planning:
- Question: What is students.gov?
- Question: Who sponsors the students.gov initiative?
- Question: How can I suggest a link to add to students.gov?
- Question: How is my privacy protected?
- Question: What is the best way to communicate with students.gov?
- Question: What if I have questions about specific federal agencies?