U.S. Department of State official sealeducationUSAyour guide to U.S. higher education
educationUSA logo
About UsAccreditationFind a SchoolVisa InformationFinancial AssistanceEducational and Cultural AffairsFulbright Scholarships
Contact an adviser near you for guidance in finding and applying for study to an accredited U.S. college or university!
Undergraduate Study
Graduate Study
Specialized Professional Study
Opportunities for Scholars
Short-Term Study
Predeparture Information
Living in the U.S.

AdvisersContact UsSite Map
Getting a U.S. visa International Undergraduate Attend an Educational Fair in your Country
International Graduate
If you want to study in the United States: Publication in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Spanish, Russian International Professional
Professional Profiles
Frequently Asked Questions International Undergraduate Financial Assistance
This site is managed by the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, U.S. Department of State.
External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views contained therein.
Copyright InformationDisclaimersPrivacy Notice