Click here to skip navigation Home  |  Subject Index  |  Important Links  |  Contact Us  |  Help

U.S. Office of Personnel Management - Ensuring the Federal Government has an effective civilian workforce

Advanced Search

Insurance Services Programs

Federal Employees Health Benefits
Health and Human Services and Environmental Protection Agencies
myPay Automated System

During the annual FEHB open season, anyone eligible to participate in the FEHB Program may enroll, change health plans or options, cancel their FEHB enrollment, and change participation in premium conversion (waive or begin participation), through the myPay automated system.

Open season elections may be made by following the link below:

Employees who need assistance using myPay should contact the customer service center at 1-888-DFAS411 or 1-888-332-7411, or commercial at (216) 522-5096.
Overseas employees should call the myPay Contact Center at (216) 522-5122.

Employees who do not have myPay access will have to contact their Payroll/Personnel Representative or click on "New Pin" on the myPay homepage and follow the prompts to obtain a myPay PIN.

If an employee needs specific payroll or personnel information, they should see their servicing payroll or personnel representative.