Gene Ontology Home
The Gene Ontology project provides a controlled vocabulary to describe gene and gene product attributes in any organism. Read more about the Gene Ontology...
Search the Gene Ontology Database
- The latest news and views in the GO newsletter
- GO downloads, including ontology files, annotations and the GO database
- Tools for using GO, including OBO-Edit downloads, AmiGO, and the GO Online SQL Environment.
- Request new terms or ontology changes or get help with new term submission
- Documentation on all aspects of the GO project and the GO FAQ
- Projects within the GO consortium, including Reference Genomes and immune system annotation
- Gene Ontology mailing lists and contact details
The Gene Ontology Consortium is supported by a P41 grant from the National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI) [grant HG002273]. See the full list of funding sources. The Gene Ontology Consortium would like to acknowledge the assistance of many more people than can be listed here. Please visit the acknowledgements page for the full list.