There is still time to apply for the Rural Health Network Development Planning Grant
Funding Opportunity Number: HRSA-09-004
CFDA Number: 93.912
Grants.gov Application due date: September 15, 2008
Expected Number of Awards: 20
Award Length: One year
The purpose of the Rural Health Network Development Planning Grant is to:
- Provide support to entities that need assistance to plan, organize and develop a health care network because they do not have a significant history of collaboration;
- Identify potential collaborating network partners in the community/region;
- Convene potential collaborating network partners and conduct planning activities to identify the most critical need of potential network partners to ensure their viability.
- Public and non-profit private entities (including faith-based and community organizations) located in an eligible rural county or a rural census tract of a metropolitan county;
- Applicant providing services exclusively to migrant and seasonal farm workers in rural areas ( under Section 330G of the Public Health Service Act);
- Federally recognized Native American Tribe or Tribal Organization delivering services on a Reservation or federally recognized Tribal lands;
- Applicant organizations that represent three or more separately owned entities.
Please refer to program guidance for full eligibility requirements: